A room desinfection by means of fogging of the disinfectant is by far superior to the current widely applied wiping disinfection. The quality level is constantly higher and does not depend upon human factors. The complete elimination of (pathogenic) bacteria by wiping is virtually impossible even with much effort.When performing a room disinfection, the disinfectant is applied by fogging. A fog generator transforms the liquid disinfectant into aerosols. The turbulent air / aerosol mixture ensures that the disinfecting agent is brought everywhere in the room, even into spots, which cannot or only insufficiently be disinfected with disinfectant wipes.This method can also be used in pipes, ducts, etc. Also here, the carrier air ensures that the active ingredient touches all surfaces and disinfects it.This method has already been tested many times by clients in the food industry, as well as in hospitals. This test germs were distributed at critical points in the room. The aim was to kill all test microorganisms. With our system we were able to achieve 100 points out of 100 points possible points of the test. All equipment such as computers, keyboards, measuring instruments, telephones, etc. were left in the room and also disinfected at the same time.
A simple hygiene concept for the hospital environment
We recommend using the following rule of thumb to disinfect:
- Per patient per day a wiping disinfection of door traps, handles, holders, telephones, keyboards, etc
- with reasonable suspicion or as a final disinfection, room disinfection by fogging/li>
- Since our disinfectant has a residual effect, the disinfecting gap can be closed. The safety of patients and staff can thus be significantly increased.>
- By fogging technology all surfaces are touched with the disinfectant. Human errors and inaccuracies can therefore be eliminated.
- The use of wiping disinfection on surfaces such as handles, levers, door cases and keyboards between the nebulization sessions rounds-up the concept.
Examples of application
- Hospital environment
- Air conditioners
- Food industry
- Public spaces
Who does it
Contact us to get the coordinates of the specialist near you.