Press a botten, get a clean room – with the aseptobot
Novapura has more than a decade of experience in room disinfection. Our customers have successfully disinfected a large number of rooms in different industries with our equipment. We have always relied on the expertise of third-party suppliers for the equipment. We have done well with this over all the years.
Then, at the end of 2019, the idea matured to develop our own device. We saw great potential for the users if
- the process is very fast
- the device is easy to operate
- the process is fully documented
To achieve these goals, the properties of our disinfectants were crucial. In particular, the material compatibility and the speed of action are the outstanding features.
The result is called: aseptobot
With the aseptobot, rooms are fully disinfected in less than 30 minutes. Afterwards, the rooms can be used again. This opens up completely new and unimagined possibilities for hospitals, hotels, laboratories and retirement homes. In particular, we see simplifications and therefore cost savings in unplanned operations or in operational flexibility in everyday life.
Normally, room disinfection is an elaborate process. The unit is usually operated by one person in the room. This person is therefore equipped with appropriate personal protective equipment. At a minimum, this includes eye protection, respiratory protection and gloves. In many cases, an overall is mandatory. Seeing a fully equipped person raises questions for many people who are in the vicinity. This can lead to stressful situations for all involved.
In the case of the aseptobot, the process is as follows:
- Prepare room
- Set the aseptobot to the conditions. You use a simple app on your smartphone to do this.
- Leave the room – press the button on the app of your mobile phone!
- The room disinfection is carried out fully automatically.
- The aseptobot reports to the operator when it is finished.
- It is operated with an app that runs on any tablet or smartphone.
- The person operating the aseptobot can do other work while the aseptobot is running.
- Operates independently of the power socket. There are no limits to mobility.
High material compatibility
The disinfectants approved with the aseptobot have a high antimicrobial effect as well as a high material compatibility. Extensive laboratory tests are available, including a test against the SARS Covid virus. The use of the first-choice disinfectant, fog-it plus, does not result in any residues, such as inert silver ions.
All operations of the aseptobot are recorded and stored locally in the device. The stored data can be easily read out and printed to form an easily understandable document. The user thus has a complete documentation of every single room. Data that can be read out are.
- Room designation, size of the room
- Time and duration of treatment
- Disinfectant: batch number, expiry date, quantity used
With the aseptobot, we have developed a device that is unparalleled on the market. We have designed the device in such a way that it can be expanded in a modular way. All units can be retrofitted with all options. So you don’t block anything if you start with the simplest version.
Contact us – We would be very happy to do a demo on your premises.
You can find the press release from May 2021 hier